M'kay. Here's my thoughts on LOST tonight.
1. I take back what I said about Daniel being one of my faves. He's kinda creeping me out. And I'm not so sure he's not a bad guy.
2. Is it REALLY safe to hang a hydrogen bomb from a rickety tower and a rusty chain? I think not.
3. My mom made me take Latin in 9th and 10th grade. She said it would help me with my English. Tonight when The Others spoke Latin to each other, I actually recognized a few words. Maybe Latin wasn't a total waste of time.
4. Desmond's kid is named Charlie. AWWWWW! I'm kinda choked up about that one!
5. Charles Whidmore is the antichrist. That's all about that.
6. I flounder between "John Locke is a bad guy" and "John Locke is a good guy" every week. Tonight I'm leaning toward "good guy."
7. Poor Charlotte is a goner. However, that's what we thought about Claire, John, and Jen. I wonder if Charlie & Ana Lucia really aren't dead because that would ROCK.
8. I see bad things in the future for Penni and baby Charlie. Because don't even think that Charles Whidmore didn't follow Desmond back to the houseboat.
9. I totally want a houseboat. Except for my kids would live 24/7 in lifejackets and I don't think that would be too comfy for them.
10. Richard's eyes are fantastic. I'm starting to think it isn't eyeliner. I think he just has fab lashes. And I guarantee that his role in the whole LOST saga is far more important than I think it is.
11. DANIEL'S MOM IS IN LA WHICH MEANS SHE'S THE SCARY WHITE HAIRED WOMAN! The woman in the bed looked like the woman in the picture that Desmond found in the attic at Oxford. You know, the one with Daniel. Thoughts on her??
12. Still thinking about the Latin thing. I'm pretty sure it was a total waste of time.
Your thoughts? Adam, what did ya think? FYI, Adam is my brother and leaves fantastic comments about stuff like this.