I have read some blogs with this title. It sounds like fun, so I'll give it a whirl.
1. Eat that fish that some sushi restaurants serve that can be poisonous and potentially fatal. I think it's some type of blowfish. It can't taste that good.
2. Be super skinny.
3. Be obsessed about not being super skinny.
4. Be on any sort of tv show/contest/dare that resembles Fear Factor in any way.
5. Get tired of watching Reba.
6. Enjoy working in the yard.
7. Be a mathematician.
8. Love to be hot.
9. Like zucchini. I've tried. I hate it.
10. Get tired of hearing my kids laugh.
11. Have any pet that slithers.
12. Get over my fascination of NASA. Those guys are awesome.
13. Enjoy visits to the dentist.
14. Have pretty feet.
15. Enjoy a pedicure.
16. Go back to a PC now that I've switched to a Mac.
17. Get tired of chocolate. Because of this, I'll never be super skinny. Mentioned in #2.
18. Get enough sleep.
19. Be an Alabama fan (War Eagle).
20. Regret anything in my past. I have learned so much and have become a better person because of it.
Now, you try it. It's harder than I thought!
Have a good one.