I know y'all are just DYING to read some more random thoughts that come out of my head. But as I've explained several times in the past, I'm pretty random.
So here goes.
1. Velveeta. Cheese that doesn't need to be refrigerated just kinda freaks me out. Same goes for Cheese Wiz and those little snack packs of breadsticks and cheese. However, on any given football Saturday, Spencer and I can make some mean queso out of Velveeta, Rotel, and chili. But then, we put the leftovers in the refrigerator. Is that necessary?
2. Target has SHORTS on sale right now. New ones. What's up with that? I'll be sure to skip those tomorrow when the high will be 41 degrees.
3. Thong underwear. My philosophy is "if you have to buy an XL thong, you shouldn't be wearing one." I'm just sayin. Plus, I can't imagine the chaffing.
4. When I get to heaven, there's a few things I'm gonna ask God about. Mosquitoes are one of them. Seriously, what's the purpose of a mosquito?
5. When my family sits down to dinner, it's a GUARANTEE that the phone will ring. You can put money on it.
6. When Reba and I become BFF's, I'm inviting you all over for a party. I will definitely serve queso at that party, but I will not put it in the refrigerator. You know, because of the whole "don't refrigerate it" thing.
7. I am a very good speller. However, the word "restaurant" gets me every time. I cannot spell that stupid word correctly the first time EVER. Annoying. My neighbor/BFF, Michelle, is nodding her head right now, because she already knows about this randomness. And she loves me anyway.
8. Laundry is my kryptonite. I can't seem to get it all done. I really would like to have a few more washing machines and someone on staff at my house to wash, dry, fold, and put away all of my laundry. Anyone know of someone who will do that and not get paid for it? Oh, that's right. I will. Ugh.
9. I want to go horseback riding soon. The last time I rode a horse was in high school and I'm not sure what makes me want to ride, but I'd like to. Anyone have a horse and good liability insurance? Ooo. I bet Reba does.
10. I don't have anything for #10, but as I've said before, I prefer things in even numbers. So I can't end on a 9. The world will stop spinning.
Thankyouverymuch. Have a good Friday.