1. I don't really like sweet tea.
2. I'd rather have a drink without ice. I'd like it COLD, but really prefer no ice.
3. I don't like Pride & Prejudice (book or movie) or any other sappy romance movie/book.
4. I've never seen Gone with the Wind.
5. I'm not a NASCAR fan.
6. I will never like humidity.
7. I have a secret desire to live in Colorado, Montana, or Wyoming.
8. I will not, WILL NOT, wear panty hose.
9. I love Sarah Palin's accent.
10. I like Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi the same. I'm not even kidding.
1. I LOVE how we talk down here.
2. I'd rather go to the Alabama Gulf Coast than the Caribbean. I think it's prettier, too.
3. I'm PROUD of being Southern and love listening to my children speak with their young southern drawls.
4. I love college football so much that I get mad if I have things to do on Saturdays that disrupt my college football time.
5. Helen Keller is one of my life heroes.
6. My children wear bows in their hair whenever we leave the house.
7. I will never wear white shoes after Labor Day or before Easter.
8. I love neighborhoods where everyone knows everyone - I live in one of those neighborhoods.
9. I appreciate good fried chicken, potato salad, and any side dish made with Jello.
10. My air conditioning works in hyper drive during the summer months because I hate to sweat.
What about you? How are you alike/not alike your geographic stereotype? I'm interested to know.