Monday, August 18, 2008

Hysterical, I Tell Ya.

I just found this blog.

I have tears of laughter streaming down my face.

This lady, who I want as my best friend because her wit has cracked me up SEVERAL times this morning, makes fun of cakes. Misspelled, poorly decorated, questionable, cakes.

Go there and laugh. Right now. Pronto.

And have some tissues handy, because she makes you laugh the ugly laugh that produces tears.

But oh, so worth it.

Oh, and vote for me, if you haven't. Thanks.

8 comments:

RR Mama said...

Oh my gosh! I laughted so hard my sides hurt! Thanks for making my Monday morning.

RR Mama said...

Ok so it's early, I can't spell either. I mean laughed and laughted.

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorite cake blogs! She is hilarious!

I actually laugh out loud until I cry, too!

The Latham Family said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That's the best workout my abs have had in AGES (and they are in desperate need of a workout, lemme tell ya). Thank you so much for posting this - I laughed my head off and went straight to my blog and linked to it.

Phyllis said...

Hi, Robyn! It's great to catch up with you a little, even through the internet. I'm so glad to find you, or, rather, I'm so glad that you found me. :-) I'm going to read back through your blog and see what you've been up to lately. . . .

Your family is beautiful! I'd love to see more photos.

I dream of ending up at a family reunion sometime, but unfortunately we don't usually come to the states during the summer. I have such good memories of those times.

Phyllis said...

P.S. I just figured out that your Tait and our Raia are really close in age. Raia turned 3 in June.

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Ok, I am heading that way right now!

Are you excited about this weekend yet? I can't wait!

*Shannon said...

Thank you for putting this on your blog! Cake Wrecks is HILARIOUS! I love it.