I've said it once or 27 times that I'm a lot random. I wish I had a dollar for every time I've said something random to Spencer and he's said back to me, "now how did your brain get to that thought?" It's a gift, I tell ya.
But since you're sitting on the edge of your seats waiting to read my latest random thoughts, I won't keep you hanging any longer.
1. The noise level of the neighbor's weed eater is directly proportional to how much Tait and Camille need a nap.
2. I have decided that I will spend much of my kids' college funds on toenail polish. My girls want their toenails painted a new color every day.
3. My neighbor found some high end toddler clothes for ridiculously cheap prices this week at Costco. Rock that.
4. I need to write that neighbor a check for the clothes she bought for Camille. TO DO LIST.
5. I need to make a To Do list.
6. My prissy 7 (almost 8) year old, who has been praying for 2 weeks for a warm enough day to wear her cute new black dress to school, finally got her warm, sunny day today. But she decided to wear shorts instead so she could compete better at kickball in PE.
7. I am completely amazed and blessed by my blog friends. They have become some of the closest friends I have ever had in my life. And the funniest thing is that only 2 of them live within an hour of where I live. The others live in TN, GA, TX, KS (soon to be CA), FL, AR, & other parts of AL. I miss them a lot right now and would love to be in the same room as them ALL AT ONCE and hug their necks.
8. I need to paint my toenails.
9. I also need to clean my bathtub. Totally not related to the toenail painting need.
10. I have a full out flip flop tan already. And my ballpark life is just beginning to get really busy. By July, I'll take a picture so you all can marvel at it.
11. I miss my Tallahassee peeps and would like to hang out with all of them soon.
12. I'm entering into the phase of my life where the kids are starting to argue with each other and push each other's buttons and drive each other crazy. AND I DON'T LIKE IT. Advice welcomed.
And I'm gonna end on that one, since I'm now headed to put Tait and Camille in separate corners.